Why Sugaring ?
Sugaring is a long-lasting, gentle on the skin and a natural alternative to all other hair removal processes.
With regular use of Sugaring Paste the hair follicle begins to deplete. The hair growth becomes more refined each time. Because Sugar can extract such short hair, it is possible to extract the hair in the early growth phase, which can lead to permanency.
You will see superior, long terms results after just a few uses.
• Sugaring paste is simply made from sugar, water and lemon juice with no harmful chemicals.
Wax contains resins, preservatives and petrochemicals.
• Sugaring paste is used at just above body temperature.
Wax must be heated to a higher temperature to melt. This heat can cause swelling in the tissues, potentially causing scarring and burns.
• Sugaring paste is water soluble therefore dissolves easily in water and leaves no sticky residue on the skin.
Wax requires chemical solvents to remove residues.
• Sugaring paste does not stick to live skin cells, it only removes dead skin cells. This means less discomfort for you and less trauma to the skin.
Wax adheres directly to live skin cells which is painful and can cause irritation.
• Sugaring paste will successfully remove hair as small as 1/16 inch (or 4 – 7 days growth after shaving).
Wax products require that you grow the hair out at least 1/4 inch before your next waxing. (or 2 – 3 weeks growth after shaving).
• Sugaring paste Paste is hypoallergenic & non-comedogenic. Sugar naturally helps control cross contamination & bacteria cannot breed in a pot of sugar.
Wax has an increased chance of contamination, especially since bacteria will breed inside a tub of wax.